TimeSplitters Rewind

New things about the site and the forum ... and probably TimeSplitters.
Artur
TSW Team
Most liked Charakter: TS2: Cyberfee, TS FP: Arial DaVinci
You have the follow Games: TS, TS2 and TSFP

TimeSplitters Rewind

Postby Artur » 8. July 2013 00:26

I'm not a news guy and therefore, I don't really write about the latest stuff. And when I do, it’s often quite late.

Better late than never: TimeSplitters Rewind is a fan-made game using the CryEngine 3. The release date will be sometime this year. The project is supported by CryTek, as they gave permission to develop this game. There are also employees from CryTek and CryTek UK helping with the development.

As this project is still in development, there is not much to say about it right now. The official home page just presents you with a "Coming Soon" image. There is also a Facebook page which is updated from time to time with new stuff about the game. Just not long ago they also released a dev. video for Training Ground.

~~~

[youtube]OXEKpciE5qA[/youtube]

We can just hope everything works well with the development and they can hold there release promise.

And not to forgot: They also already worked on the Main Theme of the game.

Versteckter Inhalt:
XLink: Sierron | XBox-Live: Sierron | PSN: Planetsierron | Steam: Sierron
Thema Nintendo Gamecube Emulator: wrote:Kann mir bitte jemand den richtigen emulator und wind waker schicken über icq

Gretel Mk Monkey
Hans

Re: TimeSplitters Rewind

Postby Gretel Mk Monkey » 31. October 2013 20:41

To be honest, I think the team is making the project too large. Not only do they re-create everything, they are also preparing for a PS4 port and cross-platform multiplayer. That sounds like too much work for such a small team.

Artur
TSW Team

Postby Artur » 1. November 2013 14:38

I agree with you on making the project too large for them but I wish they get it done even with the small team they have. Having a TimeSplitters Game for PC AND PS4 would probably pretty much boost the TimeSplitters Franchise. There just need to be a constant fanbase plus a team behind which maintains the game (fixing bugs, adding new content).
Versteckter Inhalt:

Thema Nintendo Gamecube Emulator: wrote:Kann mir bitte jemand den richtigen emulator und wind waker schicken über icq

Artur
TSW Team

Postby Artur » 2. March 2014 13:16

Just something the member Madh posted on the german section:
[youtube]dS2VlmAnUKM[/youtube]
Versteckter Inhalt:

Return to “News EN”